Benefits of coconut oil to the skin
We need to keep our skin healthy as it saves the vital internal organs from diseases, microorganisms, pathogens, pollution and it prevents the body from dehydration by any factors so we can do it by using coconut oil.
Coconut oil is the best solution for many skin problems as it’s free of any toxins, it has many natural properties and medium-chain fats which moisturizes the skin, cures wounds and inflammations.
In the following sentences, we will clear the most important benefits of coconut oil for the skin and why can this oil entered in many cosmetic products and medicines.
Coconut oil components:
Coconut oil can be obtained from mature, white flesh of the coconut, It composed of triglycerides, fatty acids, lauric acid, linoleic acid, capric acid, caprylic acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid, vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin F, minerals and many healthy fats (saturated fats). These components act as antioxidants and antiaging for skin and help in reducing age marks and radicals, also it used as massage oil.
Essential oil for diabetes And the most important oils
Benefits of coconut oil:
• It can be absorbed easily by skin comparing with other creams and cosmetic products.
• It makes the skin smooth, moisturized, hydrated and healthy.
• It has antibacterial and antifungal natural properties so it keeps the skin from harmful fungi and various bacteria kinds.
• It used as makeup cleanser and remover.
• It can help in healing pores of acne-prone skin as the reason of its components of antibacterial properties.
• You can use it in your daily life by applying it on your face, lips and other parts of your body as dry elbows, heels and knees.
• Also you can apply small amount of coconut oil around your eyes as it reduces any fine lines especially before age of 30 and keep the skin more smooth.
• You can use it as an amazing foot scrub and moisturizer.
• You can’t believe that it’s used in removing waterproof mascara and stimulating lash growth.
• It acts as the best oil while shaving and you don’t need to apply any moisturizer after shaving as you will notice how smooth your skin is.
• It keeps the skin from sun UV rays and heals the sun burns and insect bites so you can use it as natural sun block oil.
• Many studies showed that the monoglycride (monolaurin) which found in lauric acid is a great antibacterial agent against many microbes like gram positive bacteria.
• Also it fights microbes as: E. coli, C. albicans, Staphylococcus, Trichophyton rubrum and candidates which causes infants diaper rashes and yeast infections of gentiles.
• Coconut oil has natural properties of anti inflammations as it heals skin redness, swelling.
• Coconut oil hasn’t any bad reactions or side effects by applying it on the skin or hair.
• It improves the skin water saving ability so that it prevents the skin from dehydration.
• It’s more effective on the skin comparing with other oils, creams and lotions as it makes a thin cover on the skin and absorbed easily by the skin.
• It can cure the wounds quickly by increasing the collagen (skin protein) linking and the production of fibroblasts which are type of tissues in the skin.
• Coconut oil helps in removing dead cells of skin this leads to stimulate the skin to regenerate new cells so it seams to be younger.
• It helps in removing wrinkles which caused by getting old in the age as the result of making the connective tissues more strong.
• It can be used as a deodorant by adding it to an amount of baking soda, cornstarch and an aromatic essential oil as lavender or rose oil.
Which type of coconut oil is more suitable for skin?
There are many types of the coconut oil in the markets nowadays but the virgin, organic and refined coconut oil is the best type so you can have the most benefits from it comparing with other coconut oil products.
coconut oil for ulcers And what are the most important uses of coconut
How to apply the coconut oil on your face?
You can apply it on your face every night regularly so you have excellent results:
– Put one tablespoon between your hands so that the coconut oil will be liquid.
– Then apply it on your face, your neck after that remove any excessive residue of the oil by a tissue and don’t use the cotton as it will stick with the oil.
– Be careful not to get the oil to your eyes as it may harm your vision.
– Leave the thin layer of the oil on your face as a night cream.