disprin lowers blood pressure، Low blood pressure means that blood pressure is lower than what is normally expected for a particular person, low enough to have symptoms such as fading. Although it is generally good for health to have blood pressure as low as possible, when blood pressure is too low it can cause a reduction in blood flow in the vital organs of the body.
disprin lowers blood pressure
ABOUT LOW BLOOD PRESSURE
Blood pressure is a measure of the force that blood exerts on the walls of the arteries while the heart is bobbing throughout the body. The body uses different mechanisms to control blood pressure and make sure it stays within a limited range.
Blood pressure is expressed in two figures, such as 120/80 mmHg (millimeters of mercury). These figures show the maximum blood pressure when the heart is contracted and the minimum pressure between heartbeats and beats.
If your blood pressure is too high, you will be more at risk of certain diseases, such as heart disease and stroke. Therefore, normally, it is good to have blood pressure as low as possible, since it can decrease the chances of suffering from these diseases. The ideal blood pressure for adults is less than 120/80 mmHg.
However, if your blood pressure drops more than normal for you, blood flow to some of the vital organs, such as the brain and lungs, can be restricted. This causes symptoms such as fading.
There is no recognized parameter for low blood pressure. If the first number (systolic blood pressure) is less than 100, the doctor may consider it low. However, a lower blood pressure than this may be completely normal for some people, while others may have symptoms of low blood pressure at a much higher level. It also depends on individual factors: blood pressure is lower in young women and especially in pregnant women. Therefore, it is only considered a problem if you have symptoms.
SYMPTOMS OF LOW BLOOD PRESSURE
If your blood pressure is normally low, you are unlikely to present symptoms so you should not worry about it.
However, if your blood pressure goes down more than normal for you, it can cause symptoms such as:
• dizziness and lightheadedness
• difficulty breathing
• chest pain
• cold hands and feet
• palpitations (you may feel how your heart beats with greater energy)
You may mainly feel these symptoms when you stand up, usually in the first few seconds or minutes. This is called postural (or orthopathic) hypotension. If you usually have symptoms after eating a large amount of food, it is called postprandial hypotension.
If you have any of these symptoms of low blood pressure, consult your GP.
disprin lowers blood pressure
Consumer Medicine Information
NOTICE: This page contains answers to some questions about Disprin Forte. It does not contain all the information that is known about Disprin Forte. You do not need the Place to talk to your doctor or pharmacist. All medications have risks and benefits. Your doctor has weighed the risk of you taking this medicine against the benefits he / she expects it will have for you. If you have any questions about the use of this medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
DISPRIN FORTE is used to provide short-term relief of
• severe pain • headaches and migraines • rheumatic and arthritic pain (body or joint pain) • fibrositis (muscle pain and stiffness) • muscle aches, strains and sprains • neuralgia ( nervous pain) • to the teeth • and symptoms of the flu • throats • intermediate pain DESPRIN FORTE also reduces fever
If your symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms occur, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
DISPRIN FORTE contains the active ingredients aspirin and codeine phosphate
Aspirin belongs to a family of medications called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). These medications work by relieving pain and inflammation.
Codeine phosphate belongs to a family of medications called opioids and is used to relieve severe pain.
After taking codeine, the body changes codeine in active morphine for a special liver enzyme. However, about 8% of people may experience less pain relief compared to others, since their bodies do not change codeine to morphine, as well as others.
Although DISPRIN FORTE can relieve symptoms of pain, inflammation and fever, it will not cure your condition.
Your doctor or pharmacist may have recommended DISPRIN FORTE for another reason. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about why DISPRIN FORTE has been recommended for you.
Do not take DESPRIN FORTE if:
1. You are allergic to:
• DISPRIN FORTE or any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet • Aspirin or any other NSAID medicine
• Codeine or any other opioid
medicine Many medications used to treat headaches or pain in general contain aspirin (or other NSAIDs), or codeine (or other opioid medications) If you are not sure if you are taking any of these medications, consult your pharmacist.The
symptoms of an allergic reaction to these medications may include
Asthma, wheezing or shortness of breath • room of the face, lips or tongue that can cause difficulty swallowing or breathing • milestones, itching or rash • fainting If you are allergic to aspirin or NSAIDs and take DISPRIN FORTE, these symptoms They can be serious.
2. You have asthma that is sensitive to aspirin or NSAIDs
3. You have acute respiratory difficulties such as bronchitis, unstable asthma, or emphysema
4. You are in the last three months of pregnancy
5. You have a peptic ulcer (ie stomach or duodenal ulcer)
6. You have erosive gastritis (problem with the lining of the stomach)
7. You have recently vomited blood or material that looks like coffee beans
8. You have recent bleeding from the back passage (rectum), black bowel movements or bloody diarrhea
9. You have diarrhea caused by antibiotics or poisoning
You have chronic constipation 11. You have hemophilia (bleeding problem)
12. You regularly drink large amounts of alcohol
13. You have severe liver disease
14. You have uraemia (a kidney-related problem) or other kidney disease
15. You are also using other weight-