headache above the right eye
headache above the right eye.
Headache is defined as pain in any part of the head, where headaches in the forehead, neck, or behind the eyes, this type of pain can be mild, moderate, or even excruciating.
the headache that occurs in the area behind the eye or around the eye can be a common headache, Both eyes, or one of them, may cause the headache to become light-sensitive and cause discomfort to the affected person.
A headache on the right side of the head may be caused by:
- Occipital neuralgia:This occurs when the nerves that reach from the top of the spinal cord to the scalp are inflamed.
These symptoms include severe pain in the back of the head and neck, back pain and sensitivity to light.
- Mobile and computer hardware: It is normal to experience this problem, if your eyes dry and red.
If you are the one who spends most of their time in front of a computer or TV, you are more likely to have an eyeache. You may feel a burning sensation in your eyes, and you may want to try them.
- Visual stress: Some people suffer from frequent pain in the front of the head and above the eyes.
Do not realize that they have short or long-sighted cause this pain, and here must be examined to make sure, and wearing appropriate lenses or glasses.
- Infections and allergies:
Sinus infections and allergies can also cause headaches. Resulting in pressure and pain behind the cheekbones and forehead.
- Migraine: The most common type of headache among people, which causes pain, headache, and lack of vision in the eye, and used painkillers for treatment, or medication pressure.
- Blood pressure:reduction or high blood pressure is the most important cause of headache in the front of the head.
If you suffer a headache and do not know whether it is a headache or eye strain headache, you should know the symptoms or the difference between the two.
- Pain around the eye and concentrated behind the eye with the possibility of running the tears,
- Redness of the eye and swelling it.
- Disorders in vision.
Tips for quick relief
- Avoid anxiety to relieve stress from head, neck and shoulders.
- taking caffeine with painkillers, increase the speed of the effect on the body, and may cause caffeine headache for some may be a treatment for other people.
- Breathing exercises and imagination:
Deep breathing exercises along with visualization may reduce stress and relieve headaches.
Take a deep breath several times, exhale slowly and at the same time try to imagine a quiet scene or a place you wish to be.
Lower the head towards the chest and then move the head half circle to one direction and then half circle to the other direction.
Take a deep breath again and exhale slowly.
- . Massage: The massage may help relieve headaches caused by spasm in the muscles of the head and neck and also relax the muscles.
- Lying in dark and cool room with darkening the eyes to get rid of the spasm of the muscles of the head and neck.
Treat the headache above the right eye.
Treatment of the headache is different depending on the main reason behind its development. But in general, some types of painkillers can help treat mild headaches.
- Visit the eye doctor and treat vision problems so as not to affect the brain, and do not cause the headache and persistence.
- Avoid looking too much at computers and mobile phones and you should rest your eye.
- Take painkillers when you have severe headache pain by describing appropriate analgesics from your doctor.
- Take anti-inflammatory drugs to fight infections eye various and optic neuritis that cause headaches, and this may make the pain quickly disappear.
- there are other treatments to improve pain symptoms from headaches include:
- Exercise at least 3 times a week.
- Quit Smoking.
- Eat fresh foods and avoiding processed foods.
- Avoid or minimize the use of alcohol.
If the pain is severe and can not be tolerated you should go to the doctor to provide appropriate treatment.